Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mon & Tues

Yesterday was filled with doctors' appointments and therapies. I'm excited because Zeke's doing well enough that we can cut down to one physical therapy a week at the hospital. (Plus his two at school).
.
Steve started his new job yesterday so his boss brought over his laptop, phone and car. He travels to the Yanton area today and will be there until Thursday night.
.
By 6pm, Brittney was on a bus to Watertown, Riley and Zeke were at Boys & Girls club to be picked up by Grandma Sandy, Taylor was with the Pickards, Anthony was with my parents, Sophia was with our friend Deb, and Steve and I were on our way to Brittney's gymnastics meet by ourselves. Thanks everyone!!!
.
There were 3 teams competing at the meet; Sioux Falls Roosevelt, Watertown and Brookings. Brittney competed JV in floor and vault and took 4th in both. Their JV team took first place.
.
Today will be another busy day. I have PPRT's all morning and into the afternoon at DSS. Then at 4:15, another person and myself will be representing Camp Adventure. The United Way board has asked to interview us concerning the Camp so sometime between now and then I'll be studying the books like crazy so I can sound like I know what I'm talking about during the interview.
.
The kids go back to school on Thursday. I don't know yet if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it. It'll get them out of the house and back with all their friends and on a regular schedule again. On the other hand, it's that much more running around to drop off and pick up. I know one thing - the poor baby will be lonely when she's stuck with just me again!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment