Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lock-Down

I'm going into lock-down mode: on the blog, FB and in real life. I'm not sure how long it will last. There won't be anymore posts on this blog, at least for a while. I have, however, created a new blog which is open by invitation only. I just have to enter an email address for anyone who wants to read about our lives. I can also be much more open again on that blog if I chose to because I have control over who sees the information. If you've expressed interest in the past and sent me an email, I'll probably give you access. (Up to the first 100 people because that's how many emails it take) Just give me a few days to get it done. I'll send an email giving you the link to the new site. If you don't get an email and want access, just send me a text or an email with your information.
.

12 comments:

  1. Hm.. well.. this is interesting. I have loved following your blog and keeping up with your family. I taught Anthony in SS for a while but I realize that you really don't -know- me. So I'd love to continue reading, but I understand if you aren't comfortable with that since you don't really know me. I hope someday you come back here because I really do enjoy reading each night. :)
    sarah_mae_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I added your email to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia,
    I also love reading your blog. If I don't make the cut that is fine also.


    Joan
    carterjc@swiftel.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. dawnmason35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia,
    I love reading about Anthony, Zeke and your family! I sure miss them in class.
    rbmeyer@itctel.com if you feel comfortable adding me to the list:)
    Billi Jo Meyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! You should be receiving an email with the link.

      Delete
  6. I so enjoy hearing about the family. I am hoping to be included also. A big hug to all of you. Love Grandma Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A grandma definitely makes it in! :) Check your email for the new link.

      Delete
  7. Tricia
    For some reason I cannot log into your new page. The directions tell me to request a new invite from the administrator. could you send me a new invite?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to keep reading :)

    jennisajoy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete