Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm so far behind in posting pictures it isn't even funny. Yesterday I went on a field trip with Taylor to the Washington Pavilion, then got home in time to pick up the baby and go to the high school for Brittney's track meet. I had Riley ride his bike from the meet to his piano lesson.
I got to see Brittney pole vault (2nd place-she actually tied for 1st but got 2nd because of tries), finish 1st in her heat in the 100m dash (she got 3rd overall, I think), run the 200m dash (not sure of her place, maybe 4th?) Then I took the other kids home for supper so I didn't get to see the 800m relay (Steve said they came in 3rd).
Fed everyone quickly and took Zeke to Special Olympics swimming practice. Steve brought Brittney home after the track meet, ate and then went to his softball game. I think he got home around 10:30 last night but I really have no idea because I was asleep.
.
Most of our days are like this one so that's why I have trouble finding time to blog lately :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment