Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Day After Christmas! I vowed to take the day yesterday just relaxing with my family at home. It was amazing! Opening presents, eating great holiday food, playing board games & Wii games and just generally having fun together. I love my family!!!

.
I put my phone away for the day since I knew we didn't have to be anywhere and no one really needed anything on Christmas. Then I was really bummed because I ended up missing texts from my little brother, my big brother, my mom and 27 from our baby's mom. (No, that's not a typo. She reallly texted me 27 times in 2 hours yesterday)Steve got me a really cool blue tooth device for my phone for Christmas so hopefully I won't be missing so many phone calls anymore! At least that's what he's hoping!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment